All of our programs are supported by a Dana Economy, based on generosity rather than set fees. Even small donations help! We do sometimes suggest donations to make sure we can cover expenses such as for venue providers and guest teachers. See our Calendar or our Facebook Events for details on our programs.
- Meditation Group Most Wednesdays, 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm, City Without Walls Gallery, 6 Crawford St. Meditation on the breath, sensations, thoughts, and loving-kindness. Discussion as well. All levels welcome, beginners through experienced. In the summer we sit outside in Military Park weather providing.
- Day-long Retreats and Workshops Held on Sundays, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, once per season, venues to be determined. An opportunity for beginners as well as experienced meditators to immerse yourselves for the day right in Newark in relative silence with guidance from local meditation teachers. An organic vegetarian lunch is included.
- Deep Ecology Month Programs Various venues.
- Summer Evening Beginners Meditation Classes Wednesdays, June – August, 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm, Partner: Military Park.
- Spring Drum Circle (annual)
- Holiday Merry Metta & Drum Circle (annual)
- Newark Open Mind Film Fest Location and partner to be determined.